Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Veeery scaaary stuff ...

23Skidoo of Compromising Anonymity left a comment on my "best pop songs ever" post, pointing me towards a performance of Radio Radio by Elvis Costello (and the Beastie Boys) on SNL.

Thanks to teh magik of teh interwebz it was only a matter of moments before I found it on YouTube:



And, the really scary thing is, it looks like Elvis is related to Mike Matusow.

Hmm ... just found



and now I get the joke at the beginning of the other one. Ah, wheels within wheels.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

Nice catch - do you think anyone else on the planet could find that?

10:01 am  
Blogger 23skidoo said...

Ha! I've never seen the Beastie Boys one.

Great find!

7:52 am  
Anonymous uk assignment help said...

Thanks for posting video links! Great!

10:47 pm  
Anonymous custom baby gifts said...

Who is looking for that finds

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home