Thursday, November 02, 2006

Exit lines

Owing to the miracle of time zones, a system in which I'm proud to note both my adopted country and my native country had some part (the latter, more importantly via Sandford Fleming), but whose benefits have heretofore been limited to parents and colleagues saying, after I answer the phone somewhat groggily, “Oh, it is 4 a.m. there isn't it?” and the end of daylight saving time in North America, I can actually now occasionally play my beloved cluster of four micro limit MTT's at the end of a normal work day (for, as we mathematicians like to say, ‘a suitable value of normal’).

How's that for a run on sentence? Anyhow, I shouldn't have bothered.

Three way all in, AKo, K4o, 65s. Flop, KK4. By the way, I was very surprised at the preflop equities for these three hands reported by PokerStove. The K4 is heavily dominated of course, but AK has 46.1%, and the 65s a whopping 43%.

Thought, correctly, that I was getting 99 all in for a race, only to hit two more calls behind (KQs, which I don't mind, and JJ, which I do!).

Latish in the turbo (I cashed, whee, 50% ROI -- unfortunately I = $0.10), pushed UTG+1 with KT, called by AJ and AQ (fair enough)

And finally, with QQ I manage to do a nice spot of pot building, keeping some no hopers around through the turn on a 2445 board. Unfortunately, there was also one other player around, who called my pot sized all in with 33 and (of course) hit one of his 10 outs. A real Al special that one.

I owe you all $1. Thanks for staking me with that $1 in one of the tournaments mentioned above.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

I'll be expecting my 1$ in the next 12 hours.

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home