Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm back ...

Well sort of.

Had a great December in Brisbane, where the locals were marveling at the cool weather (27-30C, with very pleasant late afternoon breezes), while the locals in NZ were similarly marveling (12-15C, with persistent rain), but with a slightly less positive attitude.

I've got a very busy few weeks coming up, as I've got a grant proposal to write, two summer school classes to teach (don't cry for me -- they count as part of my regular teaching load here, and so make the load the rest of the year ludicrously light), and the annual Maths Olympiad camp to organise (the academic side of it anyhow).

So, since I try to keep this blog at least reasonably on topic, there's not likely to be much updating going on. Oh yes, Happy New Year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

We were starting to worry out here.

12:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home