Thursday, October 25, 2007

Four too, two four, whatever ...

Following on from Kat, and Fuel, various fours for me. Partly to avoid an embarrassingly large overlap with the latter, I'll go the "low culture" route for the most part:

Four jobs I've held:
  1. Lawn mowing
  2. Undergrad research assistant
  3. Maths lecturer
  4. Computer science lecturer
(Sigh, not very exciting, I know.)

Four films I could watch over and over:
  1. Brazil
  2. A Knight's Tale
  3. The Incredibles
  4. O Brother, Where Art Thou
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Dr Who
  2. Heroes
  3. CSI X
  4. Absolute Power (if it ever comes back)
Four places I've lived:
  1. Penetanguishene Ont
  2. Oxford UK
  3. Pittsburgh PA
  4. Dunedin NZ
Four favourite foods:
  1. Coquilles St Jacques
  2. Venison goulash
  3. Almond croissant
  4. Brötchen with butter and apricot jam
Four websites I visit daily: Too dull (not the topic, the answers.)

Four favourite colours: Mu

Four places I'd love to be right now:
  1. Arran
  2. Wanaka
  3. Toronto
  4. Actually, it's not too bad here

Four names I like but wouldn't name my children: that would be tempting fate in more ways than one.

Four favourite books:
  1. The Big Sleep
  2. The Moving Toyshop
  3. A Hat Full of Sky
  4. In the Skin of a Lion
Ok, so food and books stretched the definition of "low culture" a bit in places. Live with it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

R U STILL OUT THERE?

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home