Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pollyanna poker

It's always nice to have a Pollyanna or two at the cash table with you.

Over one limper, I completed the SB with A♣9♣ and the BB checked his option. The flop was not unattractive: T♣J♠Q♣ leaving open the possibility of the six card royal (granted, I'd need runner-runner for that, but still ...). I bet $1 into the $1.50 pot. The BB folded, but the limper called.

Turn was the K♠ giving me the (possibly split) nuts, with redraws to the nuts (but also to a spade flush which would be sad). So, I bet $2 into the $3.50 pot. The limper called.

The river was a small club. So, ... I bet $3 into the $7.50 pot (I couldn't resist the 1-2-3 sequence). The limper called, on a board showing four to broadway and a three flush, with ... wait for it ... K♦7♠ i.e. top pair with the board as kicker.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic information it is.Your information is so nice and interesting.This article has many valuable side.Thanks you very much for shearing this information. http://onlineroulettepalace

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home