Monday, March 26, 2007

Turbo two

Finally completed my second set of twenty single table turbo sng's (11 at $3.40, 9 at $6.50).

ROI: 35%
ITM: 45% (5/11, 4/9)

Cumulative ROI is 54%.

Next set is 6 at $3.40, 14 at $6.50 (pocketing half the winnings as usual).

This time around I wasn't freerolling until the final two. I've got a general impression that the games are definitely tightening up, though perhaps my time zone selection wasn't as good. In my sole 10th place finish this set, the blinds were already at 75/150! I also have a feeling that I was relatively unlucky over this set -- more so than I usually feel when luck has in fact been normal. In particular I seemed to lose a lot of consecutive coinflips. Not going to make much of that though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home